10th FEBRUARY 2010 TE ANAU NZ





















Currently in Te Anau having a rest day , thanks to the kindness shown me by a local Farm Manager and Fly Fisherman I am shacked up in his sheep shearers shed , so comfy bed and hot water , he even took me on his Jet boat

up the waiau river and down to lake manapouri which was an amazing day !! Yesterday he took me 20 km up a local river literally in his 4wd truck stopping off at pools along the way and catching feisty rainbows on large cicada patterns . An amazing day and to finish off a bowl of the best seafood chowder kindly cooked by his wife . The kindness and help given to me has been very humbling and I struggle to find words to thank them . My adventure is drawing to an end however I feel it is only the beginning !! This has been a spiritual journey into an amazing land filled with amazing people .